The Chicago Business Owners’ Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 312-376-2929
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
"The quality of SRV's work is top notch!"
SRV is literally a part of my company. We have never hired an in house technology department, because we have had all our needs met by SRV throughout our company's development. Their response time is instantaneous. The quality of SRV's work is top notch! Whether you have ten employees or 200 SRV can takes your technology headaches away.
Empower Public Relations
"Over Seven years of Support"
As a real estate company that is rapidly growing, we need service providers who can keep pace, as SRV Network has for over seven years. One of the critical roles they have is acting as our IT Help Desk. Their team resolves a wide spectrum of software and hardware issues for our employees. They are very responsive and friendly to work with, but most importantly, they free up our in-house MIS Manager.