IT Support For Building Developers
You Build The Buildings, We Build The Network
The building development industry is constantly evolving, making it vital to constantly evaluate and streamline operations by utilizing the most efficient processes and technology. At SRV we know that utilizing the best possible IT network for your business is of upmost importance to ensure that you have seamless system integration and increased productivity.
In an industry where staying on schedule and efficient organization is essential, reliable technology plays a crucial role. Modern building development depends on technology for efficient execution of the development process, as well as communicating with customers, suppliers and employees.
SRV Network has helped many building developers attain their business goals by making IT a streamlined part of the operation. We value long-term relationships with our clients and will work closely with your business to ensure that you have all the technology resources you need to be successful.
Here are some of the services we provide at SRV:
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up and managed remotely. Your network is constantly monitored, and issues can be found and resolved long before they result in a failure.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our local staff is able to resolve most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are centrally located in downtown Chicago, our technicians can arrive quickly to your company’s location. Our team is always ready to visit your facility for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- Reliable Support Center - Our technicians are always just one call or click away. Give us a call or fill out our support form and our team will quickly and efficiently give you the help you need 24/7/365.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.
At SRV we can integrate with your current business software provider to ensure you get the most out of your technology and stay up to date with the latest tech innovations. Don’t wait any longer, get the support you need to support your business and help prevent tech hiccups, data loss disasters, and cybercriminal activity.
With over 20 years of experience working with building developers, big and small, throughout the Chicagoland area, SRV Network has network solutions for the hardware and software that are integral to your business’s success. If you're looking for professional IT support to drive your business forward and keep your critical data secure, you've come to the right place.
Upgraded Our Entire Network
360 Chicago is the premier observatory in Chicago located on the 94th Floor of the John Hancock building. We’re located in three different areas of the building including the 94th, 34th and concourse level all needing to be connected and working together seamlessly. This year we upgraded our entire network. SRV Network, Inc., our service provider for 8 years, worked with our vendors and building riser company to make sure every aspect of the upgrade went smoothly. The upgrade went great and we’re very happy with how SRV Network, Inc. helped us through this major upgrade. We value our partnership with SRV Network, Inc. and look forward to working with them in the future.
Director of Operations
If you are not taking proactive steps to protect your data, your business and confidential information is vulnerable to cybercrime and data breaches.
Read our free report on The 7 Most Critical IT Security Protections Every Business Must Have to learn the consequences of cyber-attacks and how to best protect your confidential information to prevent a data disaster.
Download This Free Report To Learn:
Ready to learn more? Click here for a FREE, no-obligation onsite network assessment
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your