IT Support For Architects
You Design The Buildings, We Design The Network
Are you looking for industry leading Managed IT Support and Services from a provider with decades of experience in the architectural industry? SRV Network specializes in Managed IT Support for the architectural industry, providing expert solutions to firms all over Chicago. Our engineers work with you to better your business' maintenance, support, and network infrastructure, while managing monthly cost for all your IT service needs. SRV Network has partnerships with industry leaders like Microsoft and Dell to ensure your business has the most up to date, reliable and efficient hardware and operating systems. We take great pride in developing long-term relationships with our clients and providing them with the resources and support that enables their business to succeed and grow.
Here are some of the services we provide at SRV:
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up and managed remotely. Your network is constantly monitored, and issues can be found and resolved long before they result in a failure.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our in-house staff is able to resolve most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are centrally located in downtown Chicago, our technicians can arrive quickly to your company’s location. Our team is always ready to visit your facility for any issues that require an onsite visit.
- Reliable Support Center - Our technicians are always just one call or click away. Give us a call or fill out our support form and our team will quickly give you the help you need to get back up and running 24/7/365.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.
At SRV we can integrate with your current business software provider to ensure you get the most out of your technology and stay up to date with the latest tech innovations. Don’t wait any longer, get the support you need to simplify your business and help prevent tech hiccups, data loss disasters, and cybercriminal activity.
With over 20 years of experience working with architectural firms, big and small, throughout the Chicagoland area, SRV has network solutions for the hardware and software that are integral to your business’s success. If you're looking for professional IT support to drive your business forward and keep your critical data secure, you've come to the right place.
Over Seven years of Support
As a real estate company that is rapidly growing, we need service providers who can keep pace, as SRV Network has for over seven years. One of the critical roles they have is acting as our IT Help Desk. Their team resolves a wide spectrum of software and hardware issues for our employees. They are very responsive and friendly to work with, but most importantly, they free up our in-house MIS Manager. This allows him to concentrate on strategic planning, research and implementation of new technology, and managing vendor relationships. Another very important need that SRV satisfies is their assistance with complex IT projects across multiple technical platforms. Their certified top-tier system engineers leverage their experience to consistently provide knowledgeable, reliable support. They have proven their commitment to pushing our initiatives to the finish line, and will work evenings and weekends, just to ensure the work does not negatively impact our employees.
If you are not taking proactive steps to protect your data, your business and confidential information is vulnerable to cybercrime and data breaches.
Read our free report on The 7 Most Critical IT Security Protections Every Business Must Have to learn the consequences of cyber-attacks and how to best protect your confidential information to prevent a data disaster.
Download This Free Report To Learn:
Ready to learn more? Click here for a FREE, no-obligation onsite network assessment
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your