IT Support For Property Managers
You Manage The Buildings, We Manage The Network
Are you looking for reliable IT support and services for the property management industry in the Chicago area? SRV Network, Inc. works with property management professionals to better their maintenance, support and network infrastructure and cap their monthly cost for all their IT service needs.
Security is now more crucial than ever as cyberattacks continue to rise. SRV Network delivers the highest security requirements that peace of mind demands, and this is what distinguishes us from our competitors. Our unrivaled level of security is due to direct integration with your network. Your organization runs on email, which is why we protect and manage it with mimecast, a fully-integrated email security solution that ensures you don't become the victim of a targeted campaign to steal your data.
SRV Network offers a wide array of IT Solutions and Support, including technology consulting, managed IT support, help desk services, disaster recovery planning, system audits, cloud computing services and storage solutions. At SRV Network, we personalize our IT management services for each organization and take the time to understand your organization to provide custom tailored solutions that meet your specific needs.
By providing Managed IT Services to businesses like yours, we understand the importance of having a secure, consistent and professional system in place. We take security seriously and handle your account with professional stability. Make the decision to use SRV Network as your Managed IT Support Vendor and be confident that your technology is in good hands.
SRV Network is experienced in supporting the unique needs of property management firms, with a number of long-term customers throughout Chicago.
We specialize in:
- Security compliance
- Firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention
- PC network design and support
- Servers and workstations
- Branch additions and management
- Backup and disaster recovery
We provide remote monitoring, maintenance and support by our local staff 24/7/365. Issues, updates, and repairs are handled before they ever become a problem.
Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and issues can be found and resolved long before they result in an issue.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our local staff resolves most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are local, our technicians arrive quickly to your company’s location. Our team is always ready to help at your location for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- Reliable Support Center - Our technicians are always just one call or click away. Give us a call or fill out our support form and our team will quickly and efficiently give you the help you need.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.
With over 20 years of experience working with property managers big and small throughout the Chicago area, SRV Network has the insider knowledge on the hardware and software that have become integral to your business. If you're looking for professional IT support to drive your business forward and keep your critical data secure, you've come to the right place.
We work with your line of business software provider to ensure you get the most out of your technology. Don’t wait any longer, get the support you need to thrive in your environment without running into annoying tech hiccups, data loss disasters, or cybercriminal activity.
Upgraded Our Entire Network
360 Chicago is the premier observatory in Chicago located on the 94th Floor of the John Hancock building. We’re located in three different areas of the building including the 94th, 34th and concourse level all needing to be connected and working together seamlessly. This year we upgraded our entire network. SRV Network, Inc., our service provider for 8 years, worked with our vendors and building riser company to make sure every aspect of the upgrade went smoothly. The upgrade went great and we’re very happy with how SRV Network, Inc. helped us through this major upgrade. We value our partnership with SRV Network, Inc. and look forward to working with them in the future.
Director of Operations
If You Are Not Taking The Proper Steps To Protect Your Data, You're Practically Handing Your Wallet To Cybercriminals!
Read our free report on The 7 Most Critical IT Security Protections Every Business Must Have In Place Now To Protect Themselves from Cybercrime, Data Breaches And Hacker Attacks and arm yourself with the knowledge you need to protect your business from a data disaster.
Download This Free Report To Learn:
Ready to learn more? Click here for a FREE, no-obligation onsite network assessment